Saturday 23 May 2015

Men of Rock: Maneater and Fallen Angel

I'm re-releasing some of my taboo erotic romance titles with hot new covers and fresh bonus material! Men of Rock: Maneater (formerly Rock 'N' Roll Step Dads: Bad Girl) and Men of Rock: Fallen Angel (formerly Rock 'N' Roll Step Dads: Little Drummer Girl) are now available exclusively at Amazon.com, and they're FREE if you're a Kindle Unlimited member!

Men of Rock: Maneater
Anita Lawless

About: All your dirtiest rockstar fantasies come true.

Watch out. She’ll chew you up. She’s a maneater.

Chloe is sick of her mother’s manipulative games and she’s out to get revenge. The perfect opportunity presents itself when heavy metal god Peter Magnus walks into her dressing room at a local strip club. Chloe’s about to show him her best moves, and Peter may not make it out alive.

Men of Rock is an erotica anthology series about hot encounters with filthy, decadent rockstars.
This story has an extreme heat level.

This ebook includes:

Men of Rock: Maneater
Bonus Excerpts

Kindle Unlimited Title
Available On Amazon US
Available On Amazon UK
Available On Amazon CA

Want even more taboo erotic romance? Try Taboo Love the Complete Collection: http://www.amazon.com/Taboo-Love-Complete-Anita-Lawless-ebook/dp/B00R9RZ3G8

Or pick up Taboo and Tattooed the Complete Collection: http://www.amazon.com/Taboo-Tattooed-Complete-Anita-Lawless-ebook/dp/B00SE3KL86 

Men of Rock: Fallen Angel

About: All your dirtiest rockstar fantasies come true.
She’s a good girl gone bad.

One year ago, aspiring drummer Vi Campbell lost her mother. As she picks up the pieces, she stays with Jeff Stryker, her mentor and the drummer of sleaze rock band Acid Kitty. She’s also got a secret crush on Jeff and, this Christmas, she shows him just how bad a good girl can get.

Men of Rock is an erotica anthology series about hot encounters with filthy, decadent rockstars.

This story has an extreme heat level.

This ebook includes:

Men of Rock: Fallen Angel
Bonus Excerpts

Kindle Unlimited Title
Available On Amazon US
Available On Amazon UK
Available On Amazon CA
 

Excerpt from Maneater:


I sat naked, alone in the dressing room. When the door banged open, my first instinct was to grab for my robe. But when Peter Magnus, my latest in a string of step dads, walked in, I let the silky wrap fall to the floor.

“Shit.” I sighed and straightened my back, so my large tits stuck out invitingly. “I’m guessing Mom told you.”

His broad shoulders almost brushed the splintered frame as he stepped inside. Mom had latched onto this lead singer of the traditional metal band Iscariot’s Glory six months ago. Peter was a nice enough guy. A bit quiet and brooding, but always there when Mom needed help with her latest drama. And he was sexy as hell. Straight, dark hair brushed the middle of his muscled back. His chiseled jaw clenched in obvious irritation, and his brown eyes seemed to glimmer black.

Apparently Mom had sent him to talk me out of moonlighting as a stripper. I knew this was coming after I hung up on her this morning. The tiredness I’d been feeling warmed and became anger. I decided turnabout was fair play.

He plucked my robe from the floor and held it out to me. “Where’s your boss?”

I was annoyed he wanted me to cover up, and equally irked his gaze avoided my breasts. “He just left. Why?”

“Because you’re quitting and coming with me.”

I slapped the robe from his hand. My tits jiggled nicely, and I smiled when I noticed he took a glance. “I’m not going anywhere. Mom’s through pulling her passive aggressive bullshit with me. I’m twenty years old. She doesn’t own me.”

“Chloe, she’s worried about you.” He stepped closer, his nostrils flaring.

I laughed cynically at this. “Oh, Peter. If only you really knew her.” My hands touched his well developed pecs. He didn’t flinch, so I slid them upward and wrapped my arms about his neck. “She’s already having an affair on you.”

Our lips hovered inches apart as I waited for his reply.



No comments:

Post a Comment